Workplace Performance Assessment:
The Comparative Assessment and Performance Tool for Innovative Workplaces PRO (CAPTIW PRO©) is a comprehensive online workplace analytics that assesses the performance of the physical workplace in relation to organizational innovation strategies and innovation performance. As a further advanced version of CATIW©, CAPTIW PRO© offers a comprehensive assessment of the physical workplace as it relates to specific measures of innovation performance of the organization as well as innovation strategies critical in three major organizational constituents: people, place, and process. The analysis section of CAPTIW PRO© provides additional advanced analyses in addition to the freely available analysis of CAPTIW© with a nominal fee. First, it further analyzes for strengths and opportunities of the physical workplace features that can contribute to further enhanced organizational innovation performance based on specific organizational pursuits. Second, it analyzes and provide a set of customized recommendations for each organization that are calculated by a formula taking into account priorities specific to the organization. This calculation was developed by applying a combination of the calculation of ranking via the Analytic Hierarchy Process (descriptions below) as well as the frequency ranking calculation developed by IWI.
Nine Unique Features of CAPTIW PRO©
- Most Comprehensive Workplace Model: CAPTIW PRO© is grounded on the most comprehensive workplace model to look at the impact of specific key performance indicators of the physical workplace on the organizational culture, procedure of creative practice, and people together.
- Most Comprehensive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the Physical Workplace: CAPTIW PRO© analyzes the workplace performance based on the most comprehensive list of key indicators of the physical workplace that are critical to organizational creativity and innovation, in order to understand how these indicators perform and support innovation strategies and innovation performance.
- Performance-based Assessment: CAPTIW PRO© comprises the seven key performance indicators (KPIs) and complete sets of sub-key performance indicators that solely utilize objective and prescriptive measures to diagnose the physical workplace.
- Benchmark Function: CAPTIW PRO© offers a scoring system based on a normal distribution curve that predicts the distribution of workplace performance. In order to accurately reflect quality differences into the tier system, CAPTIW PRO© integrates a total of 6 tiers for the scoring system. This scoring system can be used as a benchmark function for companies to understand the performance of their own workplace within the tier system as well as to compare it with higher tiers.
- Comparative Assessment Between Multiple Projects: The "Compare" function in CAPTIW PRO© allows organizations to compare and contrast between multiple projects they manage. They can easily understand underperforming and high-performing areas of physical workplace in different locations they manage. They can also use the "Compare" function to examine the workplace improvements between Pre and Post scenarios, or workspace changes to better align the workplace with the organizational innovation strategies.
- Encompassing Performance, Health & Wellbeing Indicators: CAPTIW PRO© employs a more comprehensive way to measuring workplace performance by implementing health and wellbeing indicators of workspaces that affect worker productivity. Health and well-being indicators of workspaces that have shown links to worker productivity were identified via literature review and employed to CAPTIW PRO© to offer a more comprehensive and balanced assessment for workspace performance.
- Analytic Hierarchy Process: CAPTIW PRO© integrates the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to assess the performance of workspaces. AHP is a multi-criteria decision-making technique based on mathematics and psychology to determine the priorities of intangible items. AHP is implemented to CAPTIW PRO© to offer prioritized KPIs for organizations to easily understand and target higher priorities that have the most impact for the financial and resource investment, when deciding workspace changes to better align with organizational innovation strategies. The priorities of KPIs were determined based on the concept of best solutions when considering the four most important factors when changing the workspaces: impact, money, time, and existing conditions for changes.
- Advanced Analysis: CAPTIW PRO© further assesses the performance of the physical workplace in relation to specific organizational innovation pursuits and a set of innovation performance measures. It offers an advanced analysis for strengths and opportunities of the physical workplace features that can contribute to further enhanced organizational innovation performance based on this assessment.
- Prioritized Recommendations: CAPTIW PRO© analyzes and provide a set of customized recommendations for each organization that are calculated by a formula taking into account priorities specific to the organization. This calculation was developed by applying a combination of the calculation of ranking via the Analytic Hierarchy Process (descriptions below) as well as the frequency ranking calculation developed by IWI.